We are really excited to get this latest release of Smartr Inbox for Gmail out to you today with some much requested features and fixes (version 0.1 production-76).
To get on the latest version, just refresh your Gmail page. Need to install? Download the free extension.
Here’s what’s new:
1. Revised Recent Communications Tab
- Now includes Facebook messages
- New, more visual design shows profile pic of the sender
- Similar to Outlook, you can now open Gmail messages (for the logged-in account only) in the Sidebar
- All contacts mentioned in the drill-down message are linked to those contacts’ profiles
- All links in the drill-down message are clickable
2. Improvements to Contact Editing - Edit your contact’s social network profile from the Edit Contact Pane
3. Changes to improve performance of LinkedIn features
4. And more!
- Add your Yahoo! Mail account to your address book
- See more results for Who to add for Twitter and Facebook
- We hope to see you on the latest version of Smartr Inbox!