by Michael Albers
Update: 1.4 release is now also available, which will provide our users with even more great features. Such as Yahoo! mail support, editing, hiding and much more! Do check it out.
Today is a proud day at Xobni. Not only are we being featured in the “New and Noteworthy” section of the iTunes App Store, but we also released a big update of the app - just 2 weeks after the launch. Oh, and in case you missed it, we hit 100,000 downloads yesterday.
Now, lets dig into the update - It’s packed with many of your requests - so keep that feedback coming!
Here’s what we’ve got for you:
- Email Viewing - Now you can view emails (when available) in the history tab, so you can easily reply and compose!
- New Login Screen & Tour - Updated login screen and product overview.
- Settings Fix - Ensure settings show the right connected accounts
- iPhone Contacts Update - Improved inclusion of your iPhone contact list
- Fixes for handling foreign characters
- Loading Improvements - Better handling of network/connection issues during contact loading
- Crash fixes - You found ‘em. We fixed ‘em.
- Link to FAQ - Support url now points directly to our updated FAQs
- General bugs and fixes - Fixes and improvements throughout the app
To get the latest version, visit the App Store from your phone and select “Updates.”
Thanks again for your enthusiasm - We would not be here without you all!
PS - As you know, apps live and die by their reviews - We’d love your support, so if you like the app, please submit a positive review in the App Store.